Ho Chi Minh City Vacation Travel Guide
Ho Chi Minh City – Visit the southern tip of Vietnam for one of South East Asia’s emerging boom cities. Check out the best things to see and do in the city!
When ready, browse vacation packages to Ho Chi Minh City at GoTripDeals.
#HoChiMinhCity is Vietnam’s largest city and its economic engine room. The city has an irrepressible soul and an entrepreneurial energy that hums day and night. Despite almost a century of colonialism and conflict, today this city is renowned for its warm hospitality.
In Ho Chi Minh City, boulevards built during the French colonial era are lined with cutting edge skyscrapers, while jasmine scented temples gently rub shoulders with chic rooftop bars
More than 9 million people call Ho Chi Minh City home and the energy of its streets is part of its charm. Join the buzz with a #vacation here. The city is divided into a series of numbered districts. District One is where almost all of the city’s main #attractions can be found.
Dynamic, chaotic and energizing – there is no better #destination to plug into the pulse of 21st century #Asia.
For now, we hope you enjoy watching this #travel #guide as much as we enjoyed making it.
For more travel information around Ho Chi Minh City please visit our website.
More travel videos:
– London Vacation Travel Guide
– New York City Vacation Travel Guide
– Bora Bora Vacation Travel Guide
– New Orleans Vacation Travel Guide
– Los Cabos Vacation Travel Guide
– Iceland Vacation Travel Guide
– Barcelona Vacation Travel Guide
– Whitsunday Islands Vacation Travel Guide
– Honolulu Vacation Travel Guide
– Chicago Vacation Travel Guide
– Nashville Vacation Travel Guide
– San Antonio Vacation Travel Guide
– Cancun Vacation Travel Guide