San Francisco Vacation Travel Guide
San Francisco is a city bursting with youthful energy and only 350 miles from LA. Follow us through the city and discover that here, adventure seems guaranteed.
Check out all the places we visited in this video.
When ready, browse vacation packages to San Francisco at GotripDeals.
Leave the regular world behind when you step into the fog-swathed “City by the Bay.” From shopping adventures in Union Square to a trip on the city’s legendary cable cars, a #vacation to #SanFrancisco is bound to leave you with incredible memories.
#Visit Fisherman’s Wharf and indulge in its shops and galleries, as well as some of the best fresh seafood you’ll ever taste. Walk on the Golden Gate Bridge and take in the fresh sea air and views of the bay and Pacific Ocean. If it’s a more serene environment you’re after, pass through the stately architecture and flowing lagoon of the Palace of Fine Arts.
Of course, San Francisco #sightseeing isn’t complete without an excursion to Alcatraz, the island prison that once held some of the country’s most notorious criminals. Look into its empty cells and thick stone walls and wonder, could you escape “The Rock”?
For now, we hope you enjoy watching this #travel #guide as much as we enjoyed making it.
For more travel information around San Francisco visit our website.
0:49 – Union Square
1:11 – Chinatown
1:34 – The Embarcardero
1:52 – Fisherman’s Wharf
2:09 – Pier 39
2:21 – Alcatraz
2:54 – Haight-Ashbury
3:31 – Golden Gate Park
3:54 – Golden Gate Bridge
More travel videos:
– London Vacation Travel Guide
– New York City Vacation Travel Guide
– Bora Bora Vacation Travel Guide
– New Orleans Vacation Travel Guide
– Los Cabos Vacation Travel Guide
– Iceland Vacation Travel Guide
– Barcelona Vacation Travel Guide
– Whitsunday Islands Vacation Travel Guide
– Honolulu Vacation Travel Guide
– Chicago Vacation Travel Guide
– Nashville Vacation Travel Guide
– San Antonio Vacation Travel Guide