Whitsunday Islands Vacation Travel Guide
The Whitsundays: An Australian island group nestled in the calm waters between the Great Barrier Reef and the Central Queensland Coast.
Check out all the places we visited in this video.
Are you hooked? Browse vacation packages to the Whitsundays in our website.
When Captain James Cook first sailed through this island chain in 1770, he marvelled at the calmness of the waters. If you’ve been searching for a place to #calm your 21st-century nerves, the Whitsundays could be just the vacation destination for you.
Besides an abundance of #tropical #serenity, the Whitsundays offer plenty of activities for snorkelers, anglers, golfers and foodies too. So check out our travel guide and start planning your own Whitsundays itinerary today!
For more great Whitsundays travel information check it out our website.
For more travel videos:
– Paris Vacation Travel Guide
– New York City Vacation Travel Guide
– Bora Bora Vacation Travel Guide
– Fiji Vacation Travel Guide
– Maui Vacation Travel Guide
– New Orleans Vacation Travel Guide
– Los Cabos Vacation Travel Guide