Yosemite National Park Vacation Travel Guide
Yosemite – an American story unlike any other. Follow us through the national park from its high country to its waterfalls, its towering sequoia groves to its valley meadows.
When ready, browse vacation packages to Yosemite National Park at GoTripDeals.
#YosemiteNationalPark sits on the western slopes of California’s Sierra Nevada Mountains. Most visitors spend their #vacation in Yosemite Valley, which despite being only 7 miles long and 1 mile wide, packs in more jaw-dropping scenery than just about any other place on Earth.
#Visit Tunnel View and stand before a panorama that’s reduced generations of visitors to silence. The Yosemite Valley ring road follows the banks of the Merced River, which shifts in character as it thunders from the valley walls, before gently winding across the valley floor. The ring road is dotted with trailheads that lead to 800 miles of hiking trails.
Drive along Tioga Road, one of the USA’s most scenic highways. Fill your lungs with alpine air at Olmsted Point, refresh yourself by the waters of Tenaya Lake, then spend the day at Tuolumne Meadow, the traditional summer hunting grounds of the Ahwaneechee.
For now, we hope you enjoy watching this #travel #guide as much as we enjoyed making it.
More travel information around Yosemite National Park in our website.
More travel videos:
– London Vacation Travel Guide
– New York City Vacation Travel Guide
– Bora Bora Vacation Travel Guide
– New Orleans Vacation Travel Guide
– Los Cabos Vacation Travel Guide
– Iceland Vacation Travel Guide
– Barcelona Vacation Travel Guide
– Whitsunday Islands Vacation Travel Guide
– Honolulu Vacation Travel Guide
– Chicago Vacation Travel Guide
– Nashville Vacation Travel Guide
– San Antonio Vacation Travel Guide